2. The Promotion is offered by Heineken Marketing Malaysia Sdn Bhd. (the "Organiser") on www.drinkies.my (the “Site”).
3. These Terms of Promotion apply to the legal relationship between the Organiser and a participant in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by the Terms of Promotion and all decisions by the Organiser.
4. The laws of Malaysia shall govern the Promotion and these Terms of Promotion. All disputes arising in connection with the Promotion and these Terms of Promotion, including but not limited to disputes concerning the existence and validity thereof, shall be resolved by the competent courts of Malaysia and by participating in the Promotion the participants hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia. However, it shall be the sole responsibility and obligation of each participant to ensure that he / she complies and does not contravene any laws to which he / she may be personally subjected to.
5. A failure by the Organiser to enforce any of these rules in any instance(s) will not give rise to any claim by any other person.
6. To participate in the Promotion, participants will need to provide their personal details for competition judgement and prize fulfilment purposes, as well as marketing and promotional purposes in connection with this Promotion. All participants must ensure the details provided are true, accurate, current and complete. The Organiser reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all participants.
7. The Promotion will be held during the Promotion Period as set out in this Terms of Promotion. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, postpone or re-schedule the dates of the Promotion or extend the Promotion Period at its sole discretion.
8. The Organiser shall have the right, at its sole discretion, at any time and without prior notification, to change or discontinue any aspect of the Promotion and to change, amend, delete or modify the Terms of Promotion and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Promotion, or any part thereof. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Terms of Promotion on the site. If a participant does not agree to abide by these or any amended or modified Terms of Promotion, the participant should not continue to participate in the Promotion. Participants are advised to revisit the site on a regular basis and frequently read the Terms of Promotion in the event of any change. The continued participation by the participant in the Promotion indicates the participant's full acceptance of the amended and modified Terms of Promotion.
9. The Organiser may terminate or suspend the Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prizes. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by a participant. If the Promotion is resumed by the Organiser, a participant shall abide by the Organiser's decision regarding recommencement of the Promotion and the assignment of the prizes.
10. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms of Promotion will be resolved by the management of the Organiser in a manner it reasonably deems to be fairest to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding on all participants. No correspondence will be entertained.
12. Participants to this Promotion are deemed to accept the terms and conditions of this Promotion unconditionally. A failure to adhere to these terms and conditions will result in the disqualification of a Participant from the Promotion and forfeiture of the premium(s).